Welcome to FLDRA
*** Live well during Lock-down!***
Business supporting Enfield residents during Covid-19
During this difficult time, please help us support our local businesses, many of which have found new ways of delivering services to their customers:
- Many restaurants have switched providing food deliveries or collections
- Traditional food takeaways have remained open
- There is a wide range of smaller independent grocery stores providing a very wide range of goods. And some do delivery too
- Other businesses are finding new ways of delivering their services; try on line yoga for instance
- Restaurants & Takeaways Providing Collection/Delivery Services
- Local Food Shops – offering good variety of foods, Fresh veg, Deli etc
- Local Non Food Shops open during Covid-19
- Other local Services operating during Covid-19
These lists will always be a work in progress. If your business has just reopened or you know one that has – drop us a line and we can add to our lists.
And all are doing this in a safe and secure manner
And finally don’t forget the delivery drivers – a nice tip will never offend !
So help yourself and help our businesses survive. Sadly if we don’t many may not be there when normality returns.
Here is what our councillors have to say:
Maria Alexandrou: “I believe it’s vitally important for residents to support local businesses. Many businesses offer home deliveries and we should look to help them even more at this extraordinary time. Thank you for providing a list of shops that are open- this is a lifeline for both residents and shop owners. These businesses after all are the backbone of our local economy and we want to see them thrive going forward.”
Dinah Barry: “Keep healthy and keep our local business healthy too. Our local businesses are looking after us by delivering groceries and tasty meals. Let’s look after them. ‘Support local businesses – they are supporting us.”
The ‘Fox Lane and District Residents’ Association (FLDRA)’ was formed in 1978 and is the sole voluntary body representing the interests of residents living within the area bounded by Bourne Hill, The Bourne, High Street, Cannon Hill, Aldermans Hill and Green Lanes.
This area comprises of a total of around 3500 households, of which more than 460 households are currently members.
Our constitution is described here
If you would like to become a member please see our Membership page for details of how to join and you can apply via our Online Membership Form.
We welcome members coming forward to take a lead on topics of relevance across our area, representing the association and our members, in particular our key priorities. You do not need to become a member of the committee.
Please enquire through our Contact Page if you have any questions or comments.