The benefits of membership include:
- Regular General Meetings at Burford Hall at which topics of local interest and concern are discussed and acted upon.
- Each December we hold a popular, and well attended, Christmas event which raises money for charity
- We produce email and hard copy newsletters.
- Our website (foxlane.net) includes a list of tradespeople recommended by FLDRA members
- Provide us with your e-mail address and we will issue you with updates on local issues.
- We support members with planning applications or in fighting against unsuitable ones.
£5.00 per calendar year per household, due from 1st January each year.
- pay by Standing Order; sort code 40-05-21, account 21386174, Fox Lane and District Residents’ Association
- send a cheque for £5.00, payable to ‘FLDRA’, to Membership Secretary, FLDRA, 39 Conway Road, London N14 7BB; or
- pay with cash or cheque at a General Meeting.
If you already pay by annual Standing Order, please check that you are paying in January at the current rate of £5.
Please note that subscription via PayPal has been discontinued, as PayPal deducts 15% of the payment for itself. Anyone still paying annually by PayPal is asked to cancel that payment and set up an annual standing order via the bank account as described above.
Please complete the form below. Your membership starts from the date on which your subscription is received.
How to Join
Please enter your details below:
Please note: Members can sign up to Our mailing list here via MailChimp to receive our newsletter for News Updates and Events. This mailing list is only meant for FLDRA members.
Please be advised that you can request for your data to be removed from stored records by contacting us at email@example.com
You have a right to complain to the ICO if you believe there is a problem with the FLDRA’s handling of your data.
There is also a paper membership application form. If anyone needs this then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not store your personal information for any other purpose than that of our own use. Our website is SSL protected meaning that when you contact us through the website, all your details are encrypted before being transmitted to us.
Please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy page for more details.